Monday, June 15, 2020

Week 1 - Snack Bar

Current progress on where we are with the Snack Bar.  Major shapes are done, just got to add a lot of minor details to make everything work.




Reference board that I'm working on.  Will get some images for the actual textures as I finish the model more, I'm going to be making a trim sheet for this to eliminate as much custom modeling as possible but rather trying to make a system work within a sheet.

I plan on getting some good industrial images complimented by a food truck style system.  Next week I'll have the most completed design.  For now here is specifically Valorant's metal figures textures and designs on a Pure Ref board that helps with texturing in their style.


Schedule
 
Week 1 - Block Out 
Week 2 - Low Poly / Start Trim Sheet Start
Week 3 - Trim Sheet Finish / UVs
Week 4 - UE4 Integration / Lighting 

No comments:

Post a Comment